Saturday, April 02, 2005

Peep
A belated thanks to Steph S for this cool site!: Peep Research - Staley Library, Millikin University, Decatur, IL: "This page was created for an exhibit in the 'Faculty Peep Show' on display at the Perkinson Gallery, Kirkland Fine Arts Center, Millikin University
from April 11-25, 2003. The show was organized to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of marshmallow peeps. Criteria for the show included the
incorporation of peeps into a work related to your discipline. Thus the birth of Peep Research: A study of small fluffy creatures and library usage. "

Garden Note: As I walked to the Belmont Library the other morning to meet J and little Willem, I noticed someone's lovely grape hyacynths blooming, and thought, Rats, mine haven't bloomed. We had some early morning rain today and while my coffee brewed, I stared blankly out the window to see how my daffodils tolerated it. They look fine, and I can see sever grape hyacinths blooming away. . . .

No comments: