Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Day wrote in to share another cat tale:
I'm sitting on your (very comfy) couch talking with
you after a Christmas party a couple of years ago, and she jumps up onto the
cushion between us looking for some attention from you. She then decides to
investigate this other strange person sitting in her living room, and she
comes over to sniff me. That's when I see it - the tag around her neck that
says "Mee-yow-za!" I think it's the funniest thing I've ever seen, and she
just looks at me with a look that says, "This tag was made for me. There has
never been another cat that required a 'Mee-yow-za!' tag more than I do."

Ed Slipek finally reviewed the renovation of the Heritage Building. He doesn't write about the apartment fittings, which you may recall I described as disappointing. Style also reports that Hecht's may finally go away -- and take it's Sale This Weekend! advertising money with it.

No comments: