Monday, October 17, 2005

Work
The librarian who founded this blog stated in Library Journal (October 1, 2005, p. 40) that its initial purpose was to '''replace the somewhat annoying reference binder.'" To which I say: amen, sister. I wonder, though, if she strayed from her initial purpose? Must read closer.

Another good librarian blog is called The Vampire Librarian. Here's one on the Harry Potter Generation.

Link
Shout out to CNB for this DIY site; tag line: "No Tea Cozies without Irony."

Play
My sweetie and I marked 4 months since our first date by buying matching Chuck Taylor hightops. ;- )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matching chucks? Your Sweetie? What the hell is going on in Richmond?? Who are you and what have you done with my cynical, po-mo pal?! But seriously, cheers on the chucks! Jay and I have matching sunglasses (although mine are tortoiseshell and his are black), matching hiking boots/shorts/shirts from LL Bean, and matching polar fleece vests. We also tend to order the same food at a restaurant too. This is what happens after 6+ years together.