Monday, October 24, 2005

Things for Which I am Thankful Department: That as a GS volunteer, I get to do only the bits that are fun and important to me. We had a good training session at CK this weekend, despite the October thunderstorm at 6 a.m.!

Nature Moments: barred owls hooting in SH. Bald eagle swooping over tiny field, just past Heathsville (shout out to Draco for spotting it).

Frequent Flyers, Please Note: I turned on the function that will ask you to prove you are a human, and not a webbot comment spammer, by typing in the letters that you see at a certain point. Accept my apologies for that tedious red tape, but it's a great disappointment to me to think I have had many people read and comment, and then find stupid ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not a spammer.
I am a Yuman Bean...

:-D

CB