Monday, November 07, 2005

A la Libetiquette I would like to say:

By all means, take all four major daily papers to which we subscribe to your own special table, to pore over all morning. And the 6 periodical titles (8, 10 items?) I picked up from your table, too? I'm sure no one else comes to our library to read those. Make yourself at home. Oh! I see your shoes are off, so you did.


Election Day

Please go vote tomorrow. My fellow Richmonders, check your polling place here, and note, too, the links to check on the names of all your current representatives, what we're voting on tomorrow, and to learn about our new voting machines.

Similar info for suburbanites:
Chesterfield County Registrar, here.
Henrico County Registrar, here.

Party links:
Democratic Party of Va.
Republican Party, Va.
Independant candidate for Governor, Potts.

Capital City weather: "Fog/Mist" Or, clear and warm, depending where you are.
Reading: Feed

No comments: