RefGrunting is Fun
Library Stuff points to this good one, and this guy remains fun to read. I'm not sure why I like these kind of blogs; the camaraderie, maybe? The warm glow of an I'm-not-the-only-one feeling?
Let's see what we get this morning:
- study room
- visitor card
- computer trouble
- open janitor's closet for general services fellows who will change some lightbulbs for us
- visitor card printing; and he wants to chat about how nice it is to be back in Va., from California, for a visit
- needs library card number
- act as monitor for change-over of study room . . .
- boot a tiny kid out of the office chair she stole from a PC (now needed by a patron) and bring her a chair from a study table instead