Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crikey! I just woke up to the fact I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe how terribly tardy the Victorian internet can be. Truly!.

I am so busy with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, homeschooling five children, just generally being a nuisance to my husband, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from 8am to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am not complaining though. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I hope that one day I will write something that makes sense soon. Seriously! I mean it!.

(Brought to you by Lazy Blogger's Post Generator.)

1 comment:

LisaBe said...

but what does it all *mean*?

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Stupid Global Warming!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with my brahs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a nuisance to the locals, my day seems to involve the authorities from 3am to never. I am wearing my budgie smugglers. primo.

I will try to remember I promised you to send a missive out on the wire, post-haste. Well, I'll try. Cats if you don't..

(you took all the good ones.)