Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween, Continued
For Saturday's party, we were to dress as What we wanted to be when we grew up. In attendance:


  • Jenny, as Brooke Shields
  • Steph, as John Macenroe (sp?)
  • Jesse, as a mind-blowing Freddie Mercury-as-Flash Gordon
  • Greg, as Mozart


On Sunday, I caught up with the sibling and nephew (and dog) for a really long walk in the park. A sunny, 80-degree walk through the leaves, up the hills. Whew. I also did all kinds of crazy household projects, like scrubbing the mildew off the outside woodwork. I had just enough time to carve a simple jack-o-lantern before the first of 20 or so kids arrived.

Get Out the Vote
On my answering machine when I came home from school, messages from:

  • Doug Wilder, asking me to vote for him for mayor
  • Senator Lambert, urging me to vote for Marty Jewell for city council
  • Al Gore, urging me to vote Democratic

No comments: