Thursday, April 29, 2004

Dept. of Great Potential
You know, I am always up for a dorky little quiz or prediction over breakfast. This time, I agree with not martha: my
Pantone colorstrology is not at all appealing. Maybe your match will be better.

Road Notes
On the way up Lincoln Rd. on Tuesday, nearly to CUA, I stopped at a light behind a city garbage truck. The uniformly bright things slipping out out of the squishing back "door" caught my eye. I titled my head. I couldn't see all of the words, but they were signs -- and cardboard-tube pickets -- from the women's march on Sunday.

I left DC last night around sunset -- how grand compared to starting my second class after winter sunsets, last semester.

Wisteria and trees of paradise are blooming pale purple in the woods along 95.

No comments: