Thursday, April 02, 2020

Recommended 5

My folks aren't interested in FaceTiming me. They're retired and not trying to #wfh. They live in rural Virginia and have terrible internet speed. They're not talking about zoom or new podcasts or what restaurant has pick up now. Mom's pretty tech savvy; Dad, not so much. Thus I am surprised to tell you that today's recommendation for something to do while isolating comes to you from Dad. He recommends the "takeout" art talks from the Barnes Collection, available here on YouTube. More online offerings from that museum are here.

Red Headed Girl in Evening Dress by Modigliani

Also recommending the storytimes my library system is presenting online (those videos won't stay live for very long). Loving the new-to-me song that Jodi sings, "Knife Fork Spoon Spatula."

No comments: